Thursday, September 15, 2011

The rabbit in my house

Just a few weeks ago my housemates brought back a rabbit (given by their friends).The cute rabbit is given a name of milky. But she has a lot of names, given by different housemates. I wonder if the rabbit get confused too. One of my housemates named her Bunny or Bun Bun, another one named her Mi Ku (a type of Chinese bun similar to pau). And i named her Wei En. (A character from a Taiwan series).


I always wonder, how to have a rabbit type of lifestyle? I think i haven't seen Milky fall asleep. I normally sleep at 12, i see Milky is eating happily. I wake up at 7 in the morning, and i see Milky is still eating happily. So rabbit doesn't need sleep? I wonder. That is why my friend calls it as "shape converter". The food is rectangular shape, and after eating, the rabbit produces poop in round shape. So this "shape converter" is just transforming shape everyday at every hour and minutes. When will Milky get tired of eating? Hmm..

Milky likes fresh vegetables. When the owner gives carrot, milky will jump. I think fresh vegetables or fruits make her active.

This is the way Milky likes to be pampered. I will tell her, "come, Mo mo tou" (which means touch your head in mandarin). Milky seems to understand it, and she will stay still, and close her eye, with feeling of satisfaction.


Sometimes Milky puts one of her ear down. What is she doing actually?


This is when she feel bored of the fast food. After a few days staying in cage, when she sees us passing by, she will bite the cage, like telling you: "I can bite the steel!"


And sometimes Milky stands like a Ratatouille!




The first thing i wake up in the morning is, to see if Milky is safe in the cage or not. The first thing when i reach home after work is, to see if Milky is safe in the cage or not. But sometimes i can see Milky's boring face in the cage. I guess this is called KL life. Cage, fast food and life without green field. Milky looks pitiful. So do we. By looking at her pity face, what is she actually thinking of? "How can i get out of this cage?"? or "How can i see more friends?"?
She is only allowed to be out of the cage during night time, when we are home. That is when she can jump and run in the living room.
Sometimes, life in KL is lonely where everyone is chasing for work, datelines, and most important, money.





My housemates sent Milky back to my housemate's house in Banting, since last weekend. I miss Milky very much. But considering KL life and kampung life, i think kampung life is a better choice for her. Hope she will enjoy her life in kampung with her friend, and appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...