Friday, September 9, 2011

Macaroon for friends

I know that my friend likes pastry and i am going to visit her in Penang. I plan to buy something special for her, and i think this should be a great one - macaroons! So i bought some macaroon for her and family from KL. Although there is no proper and grand-look box, but the macaroons look tempting still, with the colourful skin, and thick body!

I like the colour tone, especially the purple one, when the purple meet the light brown!



There are orange flavour, coffee, chocolate, strawberry, etc.. Most of the filling are either vanila or chocolate.



When bite, the macaroon is crispy. In overall, it's good. However, it's too hard and not soft in the middle part. The filling is not thick enough. And it's a bit too sweet for most of us. But i hope my friend like it.



I am looking forward to hunting better macaroons in the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...