Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dinner Idea: Red Wine Chicken


This evening, I wanted to try something new.  I had extra Red Wine, so I tried to cook  Red Wine Chicken.  
I seasoned the chicken with some of pepper, red wine, soya sauce, salt and corn-starch.
Then I pan-fry it.
Although the red wine chicken didn't look that tempting, but actually tasted delicious. It was just normal black pepper grilled chicken recipe, but I put less pepper and add in a few spoons of red wine. Red wine and meat is the perfect match.  Yummy. Anyone can try this recipe, you just need to have some red wine.
For the side dish, I cooked a stir-fry Kailan. For the soup, it was Tomato with Bitter-gourd. Of course it was bitter, but Bitter-gourd is good for health.

Fresh Kailan Vegetables with mix ingredients

Seasoned chicken with red wine

My dinner: Red Wine Chicken, Stir-fry Kailan and Bittergourd Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...