Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Isetan in KLCC: Isetan Food Market

The new Isetan in Suria KLCC is now opened. This is the first time i see Isetan with food market. It's called Isetan Foodmarket. I supposed they open earlier than the opening date, when i visited the place it was 7th of September. There are lots of new merchants in the Isetan new Foodmarket. Fresh food there include: Vegetables, Fruits, Frozen seafood, pastry, etc, as what normal merchants provide.


The things here attract me, especially the seafood and pastry. Most of the frozen seafood Isetan Suria KLCC has, are from Japan. Why i say they attract me? As they are cute, and i couldn't find in normal places like Giant or Cold Storage. Normal seafood we can find are: Salmon, Clam, Tuna, Oyster, Fish, Crab, Cod Fish, etc, yes. But what i see here, are quite special, and they are of course expensive too.

1. A slice of Imported Australian Wagyu beef steak sold at RM30++



2. Awabi Yamarakani: I don't understand what it means. But i think it's a type of Abaloon (recognize from the Chinese character).



3. Hotate x x: I guess this should be fresh scallop from Japan? 10 pieces for RM80?? oh..




4. Hotate Tepanyaki: This should be the scallop with tepanyaki sauce.



5. Tako: One of the Optopus tail cost more than RM20.


5. Amaebi Sashimi: Prawn is not rare. But the prawns, even smaller than my last finger, sold at RM15++ for only 10 pieces are rare! I should have taken the photo with my finger! They really look- small and cute!



6. Taraba Bedoro: The Long Leg of crab. Yummy, this should be sweet and meaty! It will need just a bit of salt, cheese, garlic, and an oven.





7. Oh, this is real traditional Japanese Taufu then? I wonder how they taste, travelling far from oversea.




8. Tartare Aperfrais: Are they cheese? They are just as big as my little thumb.


There are lots more food to discover. I guess you can learn Japanese fast here, especially the special seafood name. 

Location: Isetan Suria KLCC Food Market
Concourse Floor
Visit their website or brochure of Isetan Foodmarket for further details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...