Monday, November 14, 2011

Tony Roma's again!

After the previous visit to Tony Roma's Pavilion outlet for my pre-birthday celebration, (you can read on my previous post about Tony Roma's Pavilion visit), i joined the Tony Roma's club online. And they sent me a voucher for a Free Entree at the Tony Roma's Pavilion outlet as my birthday gift! So i visited Tony Roma's Pavilion again!

I printed out the voucher, and i can order for any entree or main-course in the menu except for Wahyu beef.


Printed out voucher from Tony Roma's club  for Free Entree


I do not take beef, so i order a Cod fish, and replace the original side dish of vegetables to baked potato.


Cod Fish set at Tony Roma's

Yummy Cod Fish, it was soft and juicy, and most important, it was fresh. I like the baked potato too, which  had a thick skin. =p

Big  Baked Potato of Cod Fish Set


Beverage: Strawberry 


Location: Tony Roma's Pavilion, Level 1 Pavilion Shopping Centre
Type of cuisine: Western
Website: tonyromas.com.my


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...