Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Singapore Food: Dian Xiao Er Roasted Duck

Dian Xiao Er, i don't understand what it exactly means, but i know they serve special roasted duck sauce!



This is their attraction, readily roasted duck in front of the shop. The Xiao-er-ge will chop the duck when you make any order. (Xiao-er: That was how my friend addressed the waiter and he answered him!)



We ordered a set of few dishes, which came with a small bowl of soup and rice for everyone and of course, consisted of the special roasted duck.



And this is the main character- Dian Xiao Er Roasted Duck!



At the side of the roasted duck, that is the special sauce: Ten wonder herbal sauce! We also tried on the Ginseng herbal Sauce. Both are marvelous! I was thinking, i should have brought the sauce home so that my mother can start to experiment on how to make it!



I think i should love the roasted duck, not the sauce, but i still love the special sauce! Thanks to my cousin for the treat, specially arranged to welcome me. I will surely miss it when i am back to Malaysia.

Location: Dian Xiao Er, #02-137/8 Vivocity
Type of cusine: Chinese cuisine, specialized in roasted duck
Their website link: http://dianxiaoer.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...