Saturday, October 8, 2011

Old Town My Breakfast Value Meal

One of the morning on the way to work, me and the prince went down to Bangsar LRT station for our breakfast. It was breakfast time, but not much people at Old Town Kopitiam. I guess most people were rushing to work. 

Old Town offer value sets for "My Breakfast", "My Tea" and "My Supper"
courtesy of old town white coffee

"My Brealkfast", Old Town Promotion

"My Breakfast" Old Town Kopitiam Promotion is valid only for weekdays, and we seldom have this chance to sit down and have a cup of coffee at a relax environment in a nice coffee shop. Normally we will just grab a packet of bread, that's all. So this consider a special day for us??

"My Breakfast" Old Town Kopitiam Promotion value sets start from RM3.90 to RM 9.90, including either bread or noodle, with a cup of Old Town famous drink.

First, choose the meal. Second, choose the drink. Third, choose your value add-on.
The drinks include: Old Town White Coffee, Old Town Xi Mut Milk Tea, Old town Nan Yang-O, Black Tea and Old Town Enriched Chocolate.
The Value add-on is also worth that a single kaya butter or peanut toast is only cost at RM1.20.

Old Town "My Breakfast" Weekdays Promotion


Hmm, Enriched Chocolate is included in the drinks of choices? A cup of Old Town Enriched Chocolate is already priced at RM4++ per cup. and the set starts from RM 3.90 including a light meal. The sets are quite worth! This is a must to order!


Old Town Enriched Chocolate is included in the "My Breakfast" promotion

"My Breakfast" value sets 1, 2, 3

"My Breakfast" value sets 4, 5, 6

"My Breakfast" value sets 7 and 8


Here are the choices:

Set 1:
RM 3.90
Nasi Lemak Bungkus + Drink 

Set 2:
RM 4.90
Kaya Butter Toast/ Peanut Butter Toast + Omega Soft Boiled Egg + Drink 

Set 3:
RM 5.90
Meehoon Siam Classic + Drink 

Set 4:
RM 6.90
Tuna Toast + Drink 




Set 5:
RM 7.90
Springy Noodles with Chicken Sausage and Egg + Drink 

Set 6:
RM 8.90
Old Town Egg Noodles + Drink

Set 7:
RM 8.90
Western Combo + Drink

Set 8:
RM 9.90
Old Town Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun + Drink




We decided to order a set of Set 1, and a set of Set 2.



Set 1: Nasi Lemak Bungkus + Drink

Set 1: Nasi Lemak Bungkus + Drink

Set 1: Old Town White Coffee

Set 2: Kaya Butter Toast + Omega Soft Boiled Egg + Drink

Set 2: Kaya Butter Toast + Omega Soft Boiled Egg + Drink

Set 2: Old Town Enriched Chocolate

The Old Town Enriched Chocolate is very yummy and give me a cup of energy for the day.




Location:
Old Town White Coffee
UOA Bangsar
Unit LG-10, Lower Ground Floor, Menara UOA Bangsar, No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1,
59199 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22821084
Operating Time: Mon-Sun 8am-12am
Websitehttp://www.oldtown.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...